Tuesday, February 10, 2009

So my BFF's from this piece of Earth we call...

Hydera-Gud(js got better) !! :P

So here's d message !!!

Hello Hello Nicey fellow, having a girlfriend as a buffalo! ( that was only for a rhyme ;))

Yea..we haven’t officially met buddy, but yea, I know quite a lot about you.Don’t worry…deeps edited the content. Hahaha..making you the sugary boy who made her do sommersaults( she confessed her skirts ..;) yea smile…flipped over during the anti-gravitional impact) hahahah! Happy birthday! You know I seriously think you are one hell of a lucky guy (touchwood) to have this stupid bella..yea..deeps is called bella here…yea…she is madly in love with you. Right now, you are the reason she has tears in her eyes..obviously because she misses you so much…fool..come back soon! And…yea..attention please I…yes..I am the sole reason for her smiles…yea..il let you have that jealous moment. By the way, by my name, You might judge me as a guy…bt no..i aint a guy! ;) Im just a sweet charming BFF of your adorable darling. ;)


So gollu, I wont wish you all the best in life..you’ve already got deepsie by your side, what more could you ask for! Marry her soon..i wanna see the drama! Hahahah! Have a blast(ophore)- it’s a biological joke..ask deeps to understand that! ;) ! Be a good boy!

Hahhaha! The rhyming and giggling queen,
Shashwith ;)

P.s- (teasing whispers)I agree…with the compliment ….Man Eater!

P.s.s- Yea..i wrote this glorious message so that deepsie would smile..so you gotta pay for this..in the form of chocs...and yea...by kissing deeps ka feet ;P

I SAY-

Ok...i get to have a say right? yea...omfg? gurlie! even on my personal blog u embarass me!
wot the hell is wrong wid u..hahahahahaha...bt pranav...u gotta trust her when she says...she rilly is the reason i smile ova here!!! U owe her loads of chocolates..hahaha...like loads n loads of 'em!!!
Luv ya BFF..mwah...sometimes more than i love pranav..hahahahahahhaha!

Be jealous u fool..BURN BURN IN AGONY..i love her more than i love u..BURN NOW! :P

& ya...do u see this pic? dat is how she makes me laf...like HASSSS....hasti hai ki nai !!!!! hass

& Now...is the message from Teddy....anotha adorable dahlin of mine.. :)


Hi Deeps's ke golgappe..............hehe Hi Pranav...........well we nvr met but
w thrz not a single day wen twt......ur deeps is my twt....haha........so ya thrz nvr been a single day wen twt didnt talk abt u atleast a 100 times......so ya now we kind of know twt's golgappa.....and trust me the way u call her ........... "Phokat" haha its so true.....n suits her the best.............ooops! srry twt....Okie ...so now m really srry as my note wsn't thr wen she gifted u this blog.....bt u see all imp and special things come late ..........haha just kiddding...

Hey Pranav plz plz plz plz plz come back soon............as come soon or else be ready to have the world's most adorable Girlfren but yes with World's biggest darkcircles.......as the amount of time she cries for u is unimaginable.... i think in a day atleast 14 hrs she thinks abt u n gets tears.........now ask me y she doesnt cry for the rest 10 hrs ...............arre Deep's ke golgappe.......those 10 hrs shez wd us..........so ya we try our best to make her happy n giggle.....

Ooops! srry forgot to wish u........ :p ...... Wish u a many many happy returns for today.....n i wish u both celebrate all ur coming B'days together.......n ya trust me u both r so lucky to get eachother in ur lives.......Touchwood!

Take Care n come back soon......

Arpita (Tweet's Teddy)


TEDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY is TEDDY!!

u make me sound like some gal whose full time profession is cryin and past time profession is workin and havin fun with u guys...hahahahha...
And yea..abt the dark circles thingie(teddy hates this word "thingie")...hahahaha !! ya..abt that..i dont mind...it wld be a step towards me becoming a VAMPIRE...which i rilly want to :P

& Pranav..she rilly is a teddy...like teddy bear? hahahahha....!

Must meet creatures these both are :)...Love u Shazy and Teddy..mwah :)

Hahaha..now my roomie says...nidhi !!

dude! What a girlfriend you have! She's totally mad for you. She cries for you, makes stuff for you, like she's downright stupid. Hehehehehe...Oh and by the way..Happy Birthday!

-Nidhi

Hahahaha....so...she actually said...she wants to bitch abt me...in here...bt hah! she is too scared of me..so ya..hahahaaha!..hihi...ummmm....these ppl...I DONT CRY SO MUCH..yea...i dont cry at all for that matter of fact..and m not stupid...Period !

P.S: Nidhi...M MIGHTY M STRONG !!

(confession: u r js stronger)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is...
© HAPPY BIRTHDAY Swthrt ♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace