Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Phew !! Message from Hell...heaven..Hell..hah !!

Ok...so i cnt decide..hell or heaven...i dont knw wot i have made ur life...hahaa....pretty hard to decide yea...

So here is my message for u !!


Thing is..i dont have to write anything in here...read the blog...read it from the start...like from the very first message at the bottom...I wld js give u few instructions:

a) Normal font is message by ur friends...the red colored one...the comments r by me !!

b) Dont get carried away...that is not the purpose..stay happy!!

c) Its ur birthday...its ur day..i cldnt think of anything better than this !!!

d) CRY! u r meant to CRY !! dare u not cry!

I have tried my best to put everything together !!! So yea...jsut read...!! I have written so much...i dont knw how put a full stop...coz it is not the period...

I love u stupid dumb guy....i might deny it..i might be too scared to say its true..bt do hell..its true...so yes.....

And thank u everybody who wrote the messages for him...its rilly sweet of all u guys...i love u all.... :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUTIE :)

2 comments:

  1. hey...happie budday bro! n pleej com bak soon. nahi toh ye mar jaegi. tc...love u both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks to all...for making my day and my life wonderful...with my deeps and all her frds...wht guys did for me is beyond my imagination..its just soo awesome that makes me cry out of joy every single time i read your messeges and specially my phokati comments on those messeges...love u all..

    ReplyDelete

Love is...
© HAPPY BIRTHDAY Swthrt ♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace