Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Abhishek says ???

Pranabh…well ..who is he ..thts wht ppl say in indore these days…cuz he is like no more an Indian ****** …an aussie mate rather :P !! Dudes u wld not want to knw he was a playboy at his prime time…but now commited n to a very special gal…speciality ..is she is frm andra :P.. to tell more abt this guy…a weird frdn of mine…has a placid nature ..whn he is normal but after 2 drinks he is the guy u want to be with..I have a confession to make

"he has kissed bansi (saurabh) n rithwik in frnt of me"


…which creates doubt…he loves his frnds ..he is the most handsome guy I have knw ..but yeah for 1 n only for 1 I m much more smarter thn this dude…n its his mom .. she is no less thn ny god …an angel rather.. we meanin me n bansi miss those days whn we used to booze like it wasn’t booze n rather it was water…roam around like a nomad all over indore at 3 in the night…neve gave a fuck abt ny 1 ..n till date I remm he had strange choices…in music n movie .. ohh n the main thing ..off all pranabh was an allrounder in cricket tht is…n a damn good mithun da style dancer :D..he wld give u the most cliché advice of all..so I never showed intrest in wht he had to say to rithwik n bansi abt wht they shld do in future..cuz I loved to b with them ..thts it...but I havnt seen him since 2 years now…n I don’t knw if he even remember tht we have had so much fun at tht time…time changes every 1..but yeah I hope u neve change n b the dude I knw..!!

- Abhishek

Awrite :

I got a lot of stuff to talk about in here !!

So yea...Abhishek...ummm...u have no idea...how much i used to hate him yea...and thats like the exact opposite now..pranav..i js wanted to tell u...me and abhishek? we have kinda deal :P

like..if i am not married..and he aint married...by the age of 33...we r gettin married...js lettin u knw...so dat u dont blame me foh nythn :P

hahahaha....n buffonery apart...i cnt thank this guy enough foh bein there...when u blahdy left to live in that god-forsaken piece of land !!

and i hate it when he jokes abt u kissing him ! ( ABHISHEK U R GOIN HELL FOH DAT) !!

And yes..js so dat u dont knw how he looks like? since its been ages u have tlkd to him...yea...he looks like thiss...the one in the center? the face will haunt u foreva!!!!

|
|
|
V

HAHAHAHA....HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOOSER :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is...
© HAPPY BIRTHDAY Swthrt ♥ - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace